The Year of Living Nomadically

Documenting Zenzi's professional development leave from Tech

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Been there, done that


Vino had bad luck on "Bloody Thursday." Unfortunately I can relate (although almost all my wounds are healed now!!!). Sweden doesn't have any cyclists above the level of a domestique (unlike Denmark who have Rasmussen and Norway who have the god of thunder), so I have been reduced to streaming video in languages that I don't speak (so far, Dutch and Serbo-Croatian).

If you find yourself in similar need of a videostream, check out the saints at http://www.cyclingfans.com/. For links to online video summaries and other details, see http://www.steephill.tv/2007/tour-de-france/

I won't complain about extra chances to see Boonen when he's in green, but McEwen really showed himself to be the master the other day. Of course, seeing Zabel in green was a treat.

Let the climbing begin! (OK, continue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home